Meet Jason Van Orden – Internet Business Mastery Co-Founder, IMPACT Maker
How I Met Jason Van Orden
I first became aware of Jason when I heard that he and his co-founder, Jeremy Frandsen, helped Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income become an online business success. Since becoming a huge fan of Pat Flynn’s and what he was teaching, I thought, “why not find out what the teachers of the teacher are teaching?” – I quickly found their podcast and website and signed on to their course(s). I have become a huge evangelist for their academy (affiliate link) and continue to get positive feedback from those I have referred.
Jason and Jeremy have been actively involved in all of their online community locations, whether on Twitter or various Facebook pages and groups. They truly care about their students’ successes online.
When I finally started my own podcast, I reached out to Jason for an interview for my show and without hesitation, he agreed to be a guest. You’ll hear Jason’s important connection stories and also learn about his new IMPACTful venture.
Most Important Points During the Interview with Jason Van Orden
- Connect with people who have already done what you want to do and ask them if they are willing to mentor you.
- Do whatever it takes to help that connection and/or mentor – give them value.
- Seek out others that may be at the same point as you, even if they are not in the same industry. You may even decide to form a mastermind with these same people.
- Jason has formed a very successful Facebook group that is helping him build his community or “tribe” that is allowing him to obtain ideas, research and feedback for a book he will be writing that will lead to more profitable opportunities.
- You can evolve and build a new brand around something you have been successful at in the past. Jason is doing this with his new brand in creating an impact as an influencer.
- Consider one-on-one coaching when you are rebranding yourself in order to help further your research for online and offline content. This helps you further provide value for your online avatar.
- You can also branch out from your one-on-one coaching to do group coaching and live workshops and more.
Connect with Jason Van Orden
- Jason Van Orden’s Website
- Jason’s IMPACT Private Facebook Group – Jason will invite you in to his Facebook group if you ask. WARNING: this is a great group for getting involved and adding value. It is for those who truly believe in helping each other.
- Jason on Twitter
Resources Mentioned in the Interview or Found for You!
- Internet Business Mastery – This is the course I took that started me down the road of learning how to make money online the right way. I continue to be incredibly impressed with how relevant, authentic, results-oriented and realistic this course is in providing online marketing content.
- Never Eat Alone, Expanded and Updated: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time by Keith Ferrazzi.
- Wealth Dynamics Genius Test by Roger Hamilton
- The Single Motivating Purpose – this is a great way to streamline your purpose in life to help you create an online (or offline) career or business. Here’s another podcast episode for finding your single motivating purpose.
Here is my Single Motivating Purpose: “I get up in the morning to share knowledge and solve challenges in order to help others reach their greatest potential to then enrich the lives of others and ultimately help improve the world.”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS